Submit any articles for potential publication to email@example.com. Lessons in Liberty seeks to have 4 skilled, liberty-minded writers contribute content to Lessons in Liberty on a weekly basis.
I’m looking for 4 bright individuals to create blogs and/or videos on:
- Current events relating to politics, economics, libertarianism, etc.
- Opinions relevant to the site.
- Interviews & reports from events relevant to the site.
- History, philosophy, and other content relating to libertarianism, economics, politics, etc.
Blog & Video Requirements:
- 300+ words | 2+ minute videos | 2 or 3 blogs or videos every week (depending on length of content and availability).
- Must be approved by me (I recommend asking before creating very long content).
- Must be easy for the intelligent layman to understand.
- Accuracy in reporting.
- Good conventions and grammar.
Benefits of creating content:
- Get your work and name out there by creating content.
- Practice your writing and learn as you create content.
- Link to your own personal blog or articles within posts to the Lessons in Liberty blog to get more exposure as a content creator and/or traffic to your site.
- Grow your skills, knowledge, and reputation while helping the site grow.